Quick Showcase Thread

Really do enjoy this! Would love to see more types of promotion in this style.

And now a Sonic sprite sheet that is half reproductions of the sprites from the lost autodemo, and half customs that place its style on the final game's sprites. Like the text near the bottom says, credit is required to use them for your project and EXE/creepypasta projects are an instant no.
SpeemsTTSRepro_Update.png

Back again with Sonic Prototype DX, here's a little sneak peek:

SonicBetaVanced (1)-211205-101645.png
Green Hill has been completely redesigned (see the palette and the palm trees). Now it's called Sonic Project Kigen ("起源" -> Origins). Also the HUD got changed to the original one. The first demo will be released the 25 December and the second one will be released in 2022!

JZIcon.PNG

So when are you gonna showcase the special stages? :p

Always love seeing your experimentation!

And now a Sonic sprite sheet that is half reproductions of the sprites from the lost autodemo, and half customs that place its style on the final game's sprites. Like the text near the bottom says, credit is required to use them for your project and EXE/creepypasta projects are an instant no.
View attachment 95
Updated my sheet for Christmas, not much tweaky but adding some more custom sprites :mddc_uwu:
SpeemsTTSRepro_ChristmasUpdate.png

Last edited:
These songs were made from scratch, you will notice that the previous version did not feature stereo and pitch effects. The style now has a sweet and atmospheric tint, with permission from Catswell and XBRO, I leave these songs to come for the next version of the hack.
I still have a lot of work to do and a lot of things to finish, so I will not here frequently and I am happy to see how this forum is growing and taking a lot of shape.

So.. if you played any game from SHC 2021, you may have played my hack Sonic 3 - Angel Island Adventure, and that was an earlier version of New Age that was switched to Sonic 3A specifically for the means of the SHC Demo, and I've been doing some work on it since and thought I'd share what stuff I've done so far. The current edits are a few layout edits here and there (I haven't really gotten to doing that extensively yet) palette edits, (some may not be the best at the moment) some art edits and music edits. If you would like to play this game on a YouTube channel, feel free and also feel free to give any feedback/criticism in the comments below so I can improve on the builds to come.
Please note, Tails alone is broken... I do not know how this happened, and I'm doing my best to find the issue.
Screenshots:Screenshot 2022-01-07 10.12.57 AM.pngScreenshot 2022-01-07 10.27.33 AM.pngScreenshot 2022-01-07 10.28.03 AM.pngScreenshot 2022-01-07 12.19.38 PM.pngScreenshot 2022-01-07 12.35.06 PM.pngScreenshot 2022-01-07 12.38.07 PM.pngScreenshot 2022-01-07 12.41.48 PM.pngScreenshot 2022-01-07 12.46.32 PM.pngScreenshot 2022-01-07 12.48.21 PM.pngDownload the hack here.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-07 10.17.24 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-07 10.17.24 AM.png
    62.3 KB · Views: 1
Back